If you haven’t already, turn on the Calculator app from the Apps panel. Instructions can be found here. Then, click the “Calculator” app button on the OneLaunch dock.
To use the app, simply click the buttons on the calculator, or press their corresponding keys on your keyboard.
Here’s a quick outline what the Calculator’s buttons do:
- This button performs powers.
- This button will show the square route of a displayed number.
- This button clears the calculator.
- This button will delete that last entered digit.
- This button will show the reciprocal of a displayed number.
- This button displays the value of pi.
- This button will show the factorial of the displayed number.
- This button performs division.
- his button performs multiplication.
- This button performs addition.
- This button performs subtraction.
- This changes the number on screen to a plus or negative.
- This button enters a decimal point.
- Displays the result of an arithmetic operation.