If you haven’t already, turn on the Calculator app from the Apps Library panel. Instructions can be found here. Then, click the “Calculator” app button on the OneLaunch dock. It should look like this:
The panel is divided into 2 sections Calculator and Miscellaneous Calculators.
To use Calculator, simply click the buttons on the calculator, or press their corresponding keys on your keyboard.
Here’s a quick outline of what the Calculator’s buttons do:
- This button performs powers.
- This button will show the square route of a displayed number.
- This button clears the calculator.
- This button will delete that last entered digit.
- This button will show the reciprocal of a displayed number.
- This button displays the value of pi.
- This button will show the factorial of the displayed number.
- This button performs division.
- This button performs multiplication.
- This button performs addition.
- This button performs subtraction.
- This changes the number on the screen to a plus or negative.
- This button enters a decimal point.
- Displays the result of an arithmetic operation.
To use these calculators, click on the icon of your preferred calculator. A new browser will show the corresponding calculator.
Check out a YouTube Video on this topic from the OneLaunch Team: A quick tour of the Calculator App in OneLaunch
Ready to simplify more everyday tasks? Explore more OneLaunch Apps.