If you haven’t already, turn on the Dictionary app from the Apps Library panel. Instructions can be found here. Then, click the “Dictionary” app button on the OneLaunch dock. It should look like this:
To use the app:
Click on the search box corresponding to the type of information you’re looking for:
- Dictionary for definitions,
- Thesaurus for synonyms, or
- Encyclopedia for general information.
- Next, type the word you’re looking to learn more about.
- Finally, press “Enter” on your keyboard or click on the blue "Search" button to open the OneLaunch browser with your results.
Check out a YouTube Video on this topic from the OneLaunch Team: How to use the Dictionary App in OneLaunch.
Ready to simplify more everyday tasks? Explore more OneLaunch Apps.