Did you know that items you delete aren’t gone forever? Gain access to these items, or remove them forever, using OneLaunch’s Recycle Bin shortcut.
Similar to Windows Recycle Bin, you are able to drag and drop files/items that you no longer want onto your computer to delete them.
Simply click and drag the file/item you no longer want to OneLaunch's Recycle Bin shortcut and release when your cursor is over the icon.
Emptying your Recycle Bin
To permanently delete items in your Recycle Bin, complete these steps:
- Right-click on the Recycle Bin shortcut located on the right-hand side of the dock.
- Click “Empty Recycle Bin”.
- Windows will ask for confirmation to permanently delete the items in your Recycle Bin. Click “Yes” to delete them, or “No” to cancel.
Restoring items from your Recycle Bin
To retrieve items from your Recycle Bin, complete the following:
- Click on the Recycle Bin shortcut located on the right-hand side of the dock.
- Right-click on the item you want to keep and select “Restore”. The item will be saved to the location it was previously stored.
Note: The Recycle Bin icon will show a red dot when there are items in your Recycle Bin.
Check out a YouTube Video on this topic from the OneLaunch Team: How to use the Recycle Bin feature on your OneLaunch dock