If you haven’t already, turn on the Translate app from the Apps Library panel. Instructions can be found here. Then, click the “Translate" app button on the OneLaunch dock. It should look like this:
Follow the instructions to start translating:
- In the drop-down menu on the left under “Select Language” choose the language that you want to be translated.
- In the drop-down menu on the right under ”Select Language” select the language that you want your text to be translated in.
- Write in the text box on the left under “Enter text” in the language you selected in Step 1. You can also copy and paste text to this text box.
- Click the blue “Translate” button on the left.
- The translated text will appear in the text box on the right under “Translation” in the language you selected in Step 2.
If you would like to hear how the text sounds. Click on the speaker icon , below the textbox. A voice will read the text.
For easy copy and paste of the translated text, click the copy icon below the translated textbox. Paste the text to the location that you want.
We have given you access to quick links at the top-right of the Translate app panel. Click on the “Translate Documents” or “Translate Website” button and OneLaunch will open a browser to Google Translate’s corresponding web pages.
Check out a YouTube Video on this topic from the OneLaunch Team: How to use the Translate App in OneLaunch
Ready to simplify more everyday tasks? Explore more OneLaunch Apps.